Terms & Conditions

GENERAL

  • All rates and fees are quoted in US Dollars ($).
  • Upgrading of packages is possible.
  • Trophy fees are payable on all animals bagged or wounded.
  • There will be no refund on package trophies that were wounded or shot at. The animal will only be refunded if the hunter was not given a chance at a shot; the animal will then be refunded at 25% less than prices on trophy list.
  • Prices and terms subject to change without notice.
  • All guests are required to sign a personal indemnity contract, upon arrival at Noorsveld Safaris and before commencement of the safaris.

 

RESERVATION DEPOSIT

  • The safari reservation can only be held once Noorsveld Safaris has received a non-refundable 10% deposit. The remaining 90% is required on completion of the safari.
  • If a problem should arise, we will endeavour to accommodate booked hunts on a different date, but within the same year as the original safari was booked.

 

PAYMENT

  • Payments to Noorsveld Safaris can be made by electronic bank transfer or cash.
  • Final payment must be made no later than the last day of your hunting safari.
  • Upon completion of your safari, an invoice will be presented to you, if necessary, for any additional costs incurred during the safari.

 

CANCELLATIONS

  • Deposits are refundable provided cancellations are made within 180 days of the commencement of the safari.
  • Any bank charges incurred by Noorsveld Safaris will be deducted from the refunded amount.
  • Should the safari be cancelled within the 180 day period, it can be rescheduled to within 360 days of the original date of commencement provided the date is agreeable to both parties.
  • Deposits are non-refundable if the safari is cancelled within 180 days of the contracted starting date, unless the safari can be rescheduled. In all other instances 20% of the deposit will be kept for administration and bank costs.

 

INSURANCE

  • Noorsveld Safaris strongly recommends that you make the necessary arrangements to ensure that you and your property are adequately insured for the duration of your stay in South Africa.
  • Travel, medical, and personal insurance is recommended.

 

LIABILITY

  • All reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safety of our guests and their possessions.
  • Noorsveld Safaris shall not be liable for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
  • Noorsveld Safaris accepts no liability in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to person or property arising out of any act, omission or negligence.
  • The client shall be deemed to have waived, renounced and abandoned any and all right or entitlement which the client may be entitled to under the provisions of the law of the Republic of South Africa for any loss or damage to person or property.
  • Noorsveld Safaris shall not be liable for any loss or damage to person or property, cancellation or curtailment of the hunting safari however caused, save only to the extent that such loss of baggage, cancellation or curtailment was caused by Noorsveld Safaris negligence.
  • If sickness or accident interrupts a safari, Noorsveld Safaris shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from, save only to the extent that such sickness or accident was caused by the Noorsveld Safaris wilful act or gross negligence.
  • The operator shall not be liable for any refund, either total or partial, of client money paid. We recommend that clients take out the necessary insurances to protect the clients against such eventuality.

 

CONTRACT AND INFORMATION SHEET

Once a safari is confirmed by means of a deposit, we will require you to complete a booking form contract. Once it’s completed, you are deemed to have accepted the above liability and insurance indemnity clauses.

Add-On Eland Special

© Noorsveld Safaris - 2017 | Links | Terms & Conditions

Website Design and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) by ZAWebs Designs | Web Hosting by ZAWebs Hosting